- Product Info
A textural take on the ottoman, the Nest Ottoman from Jensen Outdoor is the ideal alfresco accent. Serving as a footstool for weary legs, as a table for hors dÕoeuvres or as seating for extra guests, this ottoman tastefully finishes any outdoor seating ensemble with its chic woven design formed from all-weather Viro¨ Fiber material on a commercial grade, powder coated aluminum frame. Its clean silhouette is grounded with an Ipe timber base and gracefully tapered legs.
The mid-century design of the Nest Collection evokes a sense of nostalgia and adds a mod vibe to any setting. Substance supports style with master craftmanship and inspired pairing of the finest materials, including 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry-tropical forests deep in Bolivia. Remarkably durable and resilient to both weather and wear, the chic chocolate brown color of Ipe timber can be maintained with occasional care or left to mature and reveal a subtle silver patina that enhances its allure.
- Contoured ottoman frame unites weather-resistant Viro¨ Fiber material on a commercial grade, powder coated aluminum frame with an Ipe timber base and sloping legs.
- Eco-friendly Viro¨ Fiber has remarkable strength and can withstand weather, moisture, sun and wear.
- The use of highly durable, weather-resistant, 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia ensures longevity in outdoor settings.
- The smooth-to-the-touch surface of Ipe timber is achieved through a unique, fine-grain sanding method.
- The deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber when new can be maintained, if desired, or allowed to age and display a luminous silver patina.
- Mortise and tenon joinery results in a sleek, retro appearance.
- Rest your legs or your guests on the comfortable contours of this stylish ottoman.