Cleaning is quick and easy. Mild soapy water and a soft brush can be used to remove dust and surface stains. Be sure to rinse your furniture thoroughly to avoid soap residue stains. For heavier stains professional cleaning products may be necessary. Please consult your dealer for recommended products and always test cleaners in a small, concealed area prior to a full cleaning.
Again, mild soapy water and a soft cloth can be used to clean most surface stains. Follow any cleaning with rinsing off the furniture to avoid soap residue stains. For tougher stains and discoloration please consult your dealer. For us in more harsh environments such as coastal areas professional protectants and sealers are recommended to extend the life of your Patio Renaissance furniture.
Patio Renaissance table tops can be cleaned in the same way as the aluminum frames. Mild soapy water and a brush or cloth can remove most surface stains. Grout cleaners can be used when applicable.
Professional cleaners should always be tested on a small, concealed section of the table to ensure that it will not damage the finish on the table.
All Patio Renaissance tables are sealed to resist water absorption, but should be resealed regularly in order to avoid future problems. Lastly,spills of harsh liquids including but not limited to red wine, coffee, tea, citrus fruits juices, hot beverages containers should be removed immediately to prevent stains or damage to the finish.
SLINGS AND CUSHIONS
Dirt and stains can be removed with mild detergents or soap with a soft brush or cloth. Always rinse your furniture after cleaning to avoid soap residue stains. Do not remove the interior filler from the cushion casing for cleaning purposes. In the case of heavier stains consul your dealer for professional grade cleaners. A cleaning service may be necessary in these cases.
OTHER WARNINGS AND INFORMATION
- Chlorine and salt are particularly damaging to this furniture. Do not soak or submerge in either pool or sea water
- Do not place Hot Containers directly on any aluminum or weather wicker surfaces
- Remove any harsh contaminants immediately. This includes bird droppings and other naturally occurring contaminants.
- Be sure to clean your furniture on a timely basis, especially in coastal or pool areas, to avoid lasting damage or discoloration.
- Cover your furniture if it will not be in use for an extended period of time. In cold weather environments it is best to move your furniture inside or under cover during the winter months if possible
- For your safety check the tightness of bolts every few months
- Always lift up the glass tops on woven tops when cleaning
- DO NOT attempt to adjust your backrest postion while seated
- To avoid high flames when igniting your Patio Renaissance fire pit do not turn the valve to the "MAX" setting